Our e-books are designed to inspire and uplift you. These e-books are currently free and packed full of creative goodness.
This is the book for you if you’re:
- Facing a creative block,
- Would like to increase your creativity, or
- Would just like to know what Creativity’s Workshop is all about.
In sixteen pages, this little book shows you how to unlock your creative potential so you can be creative whenever and however you want.
- Are overwhelmed by the pressures of their life,
- Want to preserve their artistic self while facing stress, and
- Need some tips on how to take time out for themselves.
In under 20 pages, this colourful and vibrant little book will soothe, inspire and relax you so you can face the world again.
This book is written for writers who are:
- Battling with writer’s block,
- Struggling to find a creative routine,
- View writing as hard, perhaps even impossible,
- Stressed about how they’re going to write and publish their work.
I am currently blogging this book, which means you can read a page or two of this book for free every Friday. Here’s a list of the posts so far.
Each post for De-Stress Your Writing Life contains a donate button where you can help me keep Creativity’s Workshop running. Everyone who donates will receive a free electronic copy of the finished version of De-Stress Your Writing Life.
My Fiction Books
If you would like to see the complete list of my fiction titles, please visit my author website.
Baverstock’s Allsorts Volume 1: A Collection of Short Stories
This eclectic collection of eight short-short pieces crosses from gritty science-fiction to heartwarming poetry, showcasing the versatility, imagination, comic wit, and pathos of author Jessica Baverstock. The perfect companion to an afternoon tea break or a morning commute, this collection will tickle your funny bone and tug at your heartstrings.
Baverstock’s Allsorts Volume 1 draws together science-fiction (‘The Stone Trader‘ and ‘Dinner Plans‘), period fiction (‘Obedient Tongues‘), poetry (‘I Love You, Mum‘ and ‘Beach Talk‘), sweet tales (‘Will You Help Me?‘ and ‘Buried Jewels‘) and a newspaper article with a twist (‘The Morning Horticultural‘).
Click here to view this book on Amazon, where you can download a sample or purchase the e-book.