As a coach I can help you:
- Find your own, unique Creativity. Yep, you’ve got a little Creativity inside you. She/he might not be as cute and cuddly as mine shown in the banner above, but you can bet they’ll be distinct to you.
- Tame your Creativity. Once you’ve found your Creativity, we need to get the two of you on speaking terms. This includes discovering your creative rhythms.
- Keep your Creativity healthy and happy. By coming up with a creative routine that works for you and covers all the essentials to creative health, we can work together to keep you a productive and motivated writer.
So How Does This All Work?
When you sign up for a coaching session, I will send you through a questionnaire. Your answers will help me understand where you’re at in your writing and what your current routines are.
From there we can schedule your call, either over Skype or via a landline.
During the 30 minute call, we will discuss the creative hurdles you’re currently facing and tailor solutions to your specific needs.
After the call I will e-mail through a summary of the points we discussed with actionable points you can use before our next session.
Before you sign up, here are a few things to may wish to note:
- I don’t read writing samples or offer critiques on your work. During our calls I focus on your writing habits and routine so you can be prolific no matter what you’re writing.
- I live in Western Australia (GMT +8) which means I only offer coaching during specific times of the day due to time differences. If you’re concerned about scheduling, please contact me first and we can work together to find a time suitable to you.
If You Have Any Questions…
…just fill in the form below and I’ll get back to you with the answer.
I want to see you succeed – to live a prolific, creative writing life! So sign up for a coaching session today and let’s get started!