- Suffering from writer’s block?
- Overloaded with ideas and not sure where to start?
- Wallowing in the mid-draft doldrums?
- Struggling to find a creative routine that works for you?
- Needing some motivation to get started in 2014?
If any of these describe you, then you need a Creativity Coach to get you writing again!
This year I’m offering 30 minute One-on-One Creative Coaching Sessions!
I’m really excited about offering this service. I want to help you be a creative, prolific and happy writer.
So How Does This All Work?
When you sign up for a coaching session, I will send you through a questionnaire. Your answers will help me understand where you’re at in your writing and what your current routines are.
From there we can schedule your call, either over Skype or via a landline.
During the 30 minute call, we will discuss the creative hurdles you’re currently facing and tailor solutions to your specific needs.
After the call I will e-mail through a summary of the points we discussed with actionable points you can use before our next session.
If you’re ready to get started, then click one of the options below.
Before you sign up, here are a few things to may wish to note:
- I don’t read writing samples or offer critiques on your work. During our calls I focus on your writing habits and routine so you can be prolific no matter what you’re writing.
- I live in Western Australia (GMT +8) which means I only offer coaching during specific times of the day due to time differences. If you’re concerned about scheduling, please contact me first and we can work together to find a time suitable to you.
If you’d like more information, contact me directly via e-mail at Jessica AT creativitysworkshop DOT com.