- Suffering from writer’s block?
- Overloaded with ideas and not sure where to start?
- Wallowing in the mid-draft doldrums?
- Struggling to find a creative routine that works for you?
- Needing some motivation to get started in 2014?
If any of these describe you, then you need a Creativity Coach to get you writing again!
This year I’m offering 30 minute One-on-One Creative Coaching Sessions!
I’m really excited about offering this service. I want to help you be a creative, prolific and happy writer.
So How Does This All Work?
When you sign up for a coaching session, I will send you through a questionnaire. Your answers will help me understand where you’re at in your writing and what your current routines are.
From there we can schedule your call, either over Skype or via a landline.
During the 30 minute call, we will discuss the creative hurdles you’re currently facing and tailor solutions to your specific needs.
After the call I will e-mail through a summary of the points we discussed with actionable points you can use before our next session.
If you’re ready to get started, then click one of the options below.
Buy a single One-on-One Creative Coaching Session now for $80
Buy a bundle of 3 One-on-One Creative Coaching Sessions for $220
Before you sign up, here are a few things to may wish to note:
- I don’t read writing samples or offer critiques on your work. During our calls I focus on your writing habits and routine so you can be prolific no matter what you’re writing.
- I live in Western Australia (GMT +8) which means I only offer coaching during specific times of the day due to time differences. If you’re concerned about scheduling, please contact me first and we can work together to find a time suitable to you.
If you’d like more information, contact me directly via e-mail at Jessica AT creativitysworkshop DOT com.
Pingback: Positive Points and Secrets to Prolific Writing | Creativity's Workshop